Stretchy, soft and made from a mix of merino wool and polyester, the Hygge long sleeve base layer regulates your body temperature offering an extra insulation on cold days keeping you dry and fresh during your winter rides or in the midst of a mountain run in harsh weather conditions.
- Material: 75% Poliestere 40% Lana 8% Poliammide 5% Elastan
- Flat stitch
- Quick-drying and highly breathable
- Extremely soft on the skin
- Great moisture management and thermo regulation
- Made in italy
- Feminine shaped fit
- Washing machine at 30°C (better in garment bag or handwash
- Delicate cycle / Quick wash
- Wash dark and bright colors separately
- Do not use softener / Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean / Do not tumble dry / Do not iron
Complete your look with
Get inspired by our Mix&Match
The moisture is absorbed into the merino wool fibers leaving the skin dry, remains warm even when wet, keeping its characteristics unaltered. This allows the body to remain protected and warm even during a break for take a photo, to eat or simply when you stop to admire the scenery.
With a feminine cut and a perfect anatomic fit, as if it were a second skin, it maintains its elasticity and by following body movements guarantees maximum comfort.